We are engaged in manufacturing, exporting & supplying Snap Gauges from Maharashtra, India. Our Snap Gauges are preferred by customers for their precise design, unmatched strength and long service life. To ensure customer satisfaction, we check the Snap Gauges on stringent quality parameters before approving them for delivery. Customers can rely on us for timely delivering Snap Gauges to various domestic and international markets.
- Snap Gauges are used for attribute inspection of external diameter.
- Snap Gauges offered by us are used where external measurement of diameter/width of a part is required
- Our snap gauges are faster and more accurate in usage and feature a stronger contact pressure than most gauges as well as also cover larger contact area
- The contacts have carbide inserts, these provide for better wear resistance as well as to allow flat and parallel lapping
- These also come with adjustable back stops that help in stopping the gage at maximum diameter of the part.
Features of Snap Gauges :
- Shockproof with provision of providing instant reading
- Delivering optimum measuring accuracy
- Adjustment is simple
- Comes with anvils that are made of carbide, thus providing for lasting performance
Specifications of Snap Gauges :
- Basic Dimensions: ISO 286 Part 1 & 2 - 2010/ IS 919 Part 1 & 2 1993.
- Gauging Practice: DIN 7164 - 1966 & IS 3455-1971 / IS 7876-1975.
Manufacturing Range of Snap Gauges :
- Single end Prograssive Type - Diameter 3mm to 160 mm.
- Double Ended (Separate Go & Nogo) - Diameter 3mm to 100 mm.
- Double ended I Type Snap Gauge - Diameter 100mm - 300 mm.